Sunday, October 21, 2007

Al Around the World! RAK I Won from World Card Making Day!


Talk About Attention To Details! Cute Packaging, Eh?



Here He Is!!! It's Al, Around the World!

I feel so darn lucky... I entered one of my SOF cards (the one with the puppies and my use of the Stamp Positioner - the puppy turned into a snowflake or wreath - remember?).. at the World Card Making Day Challenge (for Stamp Positioner work) at the Just Johanna Stamps Site!!

And I won! The above stamp is a limited edition stamp.. Isn't it awesome? I think it is so special in regard to our recent discussion about Blog Action Day, and things we can do to act locally and think globally to make our bodies, our environment and our children's future a safer, cleaner and healthier place.....

Thanks Just Johanna! By the way, if you love stamps, you have to go check out Johanna's website... the stamps are so darn cute - lots of cats, birds, trees, flowers, flourishes, ghosts!

Peace, baby!

9 comments:

ScrappyPam said...

Congrats! What a cute stamp!

*karendianne. said...

Oh this is a cuteamous stamp! How fun to win something and I do, I do, I dooo love the way it was wrapped. Sometimes the wrapping is just as lovely as the package.

Contained in Creativity Love, *karendianne.

Sandy said...

Wooohoooo you big winner you!! Did you see your win on Buzz and Bloom too??? Go girl, go girl, go girl!

Vintage Papers said...

oh Al is so cute! have fun with him! :)

Kerilou said...

Congratulations on your win! The card was adorable!! keri

Sylvie :) said...

Hi Andi !! I didn't know you had a blog !!!! this is great :))).
Congrats on your win !!

Jacqueline said...

Finally I get to congratulate you with your great win Andy!
BTW I love the coziness of your blog - from the city to a ranch - so neat!

Michelle said...

Well, congratulations! It is so fun to win stuff, and that stamp is awesome!

Godelieve said...

Have fun with flying Al on Earth ;)

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...