Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Favorite Portals and Doors


See the Arches in the Back?

Saying Over the doorway - Today Decides Tomorrow

Sue, over at The Wandering Star Blog posted some beautiful shots of portals and doorways on her blog and she had a challenge to share your favorites... Although I missed the challenge, these are my favorites, from our wedding 12 years ago! We had our photos taken on the California State University Campus, in Chico, where I went to school.. Our wedding was in Chico, and our reception was downtown in a ballroom up a flight of a bazillion stairs!

So, instead of pulling the photos out of my wedding album and scanning them, I cheated and just shot the photos hanging in our hallway...

Be sure to visit Sues blog and search for her portal post... Awesome photos!

5 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Oh Andi, tears come to my eyes. Uh. You look lovely.

The arches bring are so neat but WOW to the big doorway "Today decides Tomorrow."

I wrote a piece about doors a couple years back. Had to do with all the doors in the house in Verdi where I grew up.

...all to say I love that you shared - I relate to it and of course I really loved seeing you in your wedding pictures but darnit I'm crying now gee wiz!!!

Cus I'm Yur Lil Cuzin Love, *karendianne.

Kerilou said...

Your wedding photos are beautiful! I saw Sue's post about doors/portals, but I don't think I have any photos of any!! Keri

Dawn said...

The second picture with your dh up against the wall is sooo cool..You guys look great...I love these pics.

Sue McGettigan said...

Wow Andi these are gorgeous photos - you were such a beautiful bride and those are wonderful doorways and arches, what a lovely site for your photos! (your DH looks very dashing too :)

Lisa Renéa said...

Gorgeous photos!!!

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...