Wednesday, October 10, 2007

World Card Making Day - Some of my Goodies


Embossing & Metallic Rubons Challenge


Fall Leaves Challenge


Three in One: Un-Christmas &
Repurpose a Stamp &
the Just Johanna Stamp Positioner Challenges
The puppy is one stamp.. I used a stamp positioner to create a snowflake or wreath with him! I won the Just Johanna challenge and am getting a limited edition 'flying Al around the world' stamp! Yippee!!


Vintage Halloween Challenge


Bright Challenge
Ok, not so bright, but the challenge was to use flowers...

So on Saturday (after the soccer games) Sami & I participated in the Stamptoberfest Kickoff at 2peas - which was also World Card Making Day... Here are some of my creations above. The challenges are continuing all the way through October 13th! Dust off those stamps and come play!

3 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Andi, "Outlaw" is a neat card. When I did a close up of the card I could really see how NEAT it is. No idea how you make this but "Wow!"

"Bloom" is also a fantastic card that I can't imagine how you put together except to note you're talented.

Creatively Yours with Love, *karendianne.

Sue McGettigan said...

Fabulous cards Andi - I'm really in love with the cowboy one!

Kerilou said...

these are some great cards! I love the cowboy one. That set is on it's way to me as we speak, and now I am even more excited to get it, seeing your card!

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...