You heard me folks... World Wide Stamping Week at the 2peas Stamping Board...
Here are the stats:
Who? Any one who has a stamp! Beginners, Regulars, New Gals, Teachers, Rock Stars.. Getting their groove on.
When: June 14-21st:
Where? At the 2peas Stamping Board!
WHAT? Glad you asked! Tons of challenges, hosted by all sorts of folks! Here's the skinny (lifted from Sandy's blog):
Here's the short version of our list of challenges - and this is only so far. More are coming! How cool, huh! The post with more explanation of each challenge can be seen here.
1. Anything Goes (use 3 stamps)
2. Asiana (whatever it means to you)
3. ATC: What time is it? (number/clock themed)
4. By the Sea (shells, lighthouses)
5. Celestial (sun, moon, stars)
6. CFH (any of your WSW cards that are being sent to the troops)
7. Doors (door theme)
8. Four Things (use at least a font stamp, image stamp, brad, patterned paper)
9. Get Inspired (inspiration will be posted on the 14th)
10. Hoarders Anonymous (using up stash on other challenges)
11. Into the Wild (animal stamps)
12. Kiss & Tell (‘kiss’ technique)
13. Long Tall Cards (business-envie sized cards)
14. Masterboard (make a stamped masterboard and use it on cards)
15. Mix It Up (use 3 different manufacturer’s stamps)
16. Naked Stamping (Stamps. Paper. You get it.)
17. Non-paper Stamping (Stamp something else!)
18. Opposites Attract (color wheel opposites)
19. Planes, Trains and Automobiles (transporation theme)
20. Playing Card (use a card on your piece)
21. Punch of Color (3color combo)
22. Quilts (use a quilt –yours or a photo of one- as inspiration)
23. Sketch Challenge (to be posted on the 14th)
24. Skulls and Bones (bring out your bones!)
25. Spin the Color Wheel (adjacent colors on the color wheel)
26. Stamped Embellishments (make your own embellies)
27. Stamps as Tools (using stamps in unique ways)
28. Toying with Techniques (try a new-to-you technique)
29. Winged Creatures (bugs, butterflies, birds….pigs)
30. Christmas in June (get started early on your holiday cards)
31. Had to Have It Product Review (had to have it but haven't used it? get it out!)
32 . Calendar Challenge (calendar stamps)
33. Earth-Friendly Challenge (recycling, repurposing, nature)
Now is the time to get your supplies, snacks, and family 'prepped' for your plans next week!
Hope to catch my stampin' friends over at 2peas, next week!