Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Last Fall Sami was our lucky girl. She kept finding four leaf clovers, five leaf clovers, etc. Every day she would bring home a handful of treasures from the field were we were moving the heifers with hot wire!!!! I still have to scrap these babies.... I have lots of photos...

Tonight we are having corned beef, cabbage and red potatoes. My maiden name is Walsh after all! Love being a Black Irish gal. And a Mexican Gal. A super combo package!

Everyone is well equipped with 'green' accessories today - I have my green clogs, Sami has a shamrock necklace and super cute peasant shirt, and Jake has green cord pants, and a nice collar shirt with stripes.

Catch ya later!

7 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Happy St. Patty's day to you!

Lauren said...

Happy St Pattys day to you! I am Irish too, with Slovak mixed in. Happy green today! I need to remember to do something fun... at least get the mcdonalds green shake or make green milk or SOMETHIGN! :)

Sweet Blessings said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you and your Casa! Your dinner sounds absolutely delicious...most of all, I hope you get to just enjoy some time around the table with your family! Sweet blessings!

Diana said...

Happy St. Pat's!

Jenn Biederman said...

Happy St. Patty's Day Andi! Sounds like you are keeping busy girl! Hope you had a great day...and it sounds like you took all the necessary precautions to avoid getting pinched! :)

Cathy said...

Happy St. Patty's Day! {a little late, but better than never} LOL!

Congratulations, once again, for winning the Decorative Die-Cuts challenge! I managed to get your crown cut and RAK's you with some bling. Let me know if this "pink" enough for you?

http://partlypaper.blogspot.com/2009/03/goodies-for-decorative-die-cut-diva.html

noble pig said...

Happy Day to you!

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...