Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cornish Heritage Farms Summer Stamp Star Design Challenge!!

OK all my stamping pals!

Starting Monday, June 29th, the good peeps at Cornish Heritage Farms are having a 5 week long design challenge.

Each week a new challenge is posted. (The challenges are posted now, but you can only load one project per challenge, to the correct special gallery)...

Each week one lucky person will win, and get $50 in shopping bucks! That's five winners!

At the end, one winner will be selected to be their guest designer for September! AND that lucky person will be using all the new stamps released for that month! Swoony swoon swoon!!!

AND, every single person that entered every single week, will get a 25% discount on their orders after the contest has ended!!!

YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!! We are all winners!!!!

I'm in! Are you?
Here, let me link you up:
Here's a link to the place with all the info: Farm Fresh Blog
This is the place where all the goodies are available for sale: Cornish Heritage Farms
And, here is where you can find the message boards, gallery, etc.

Hope to see you playing!!!!

2 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Thanks for the info Andi.. I started reading the CHF blog after you posted something about it previously. I think I am going to try to play along although I have a CHF shortage. :) of stamps... hee hee..

Anne said...

Hi, Andi! Good luck! Sounds like you "win" either way! :-)

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...