Sunday, November 6, 2016

PS November Challange - Give Thanks 11-6-2016

November Challenge


Click Here to Visit Paper Smooches 

My Card (Click on Photo to Super Size!)

Today was 'set your clocks back' day.  Not my favorite.  I am a morning person whose internal clock goes off around 5 am, so this morning I was ready to make breakfast at 6am for Jake, yet  had to wait one.more.hour for the new 6am.  He has to leave here at 7am for the ranch, so yes, I still make breakfast for my 17 year old son, and it is on the clock.  Tick.Tock.

However, it's been a great day to get things done.  Like play in the Paper Smooches November Challenge 'Giving Thanks'.  It's been a while, right?  I 'stalk' all sorts of blogs and feeds, but sitting down to play?  Rare. 

So!  Here is what I used and did:

Supplies Used:
Die: Paper Smooches Seasonal Tree (I used the negative for the tree base, backed it with pp and die cut leaves from pp)
Stamp: 'so thankful from the Paper Smooches Fall Sampler
Ink:  SU Craft White
Uniball White Pen - used for faux stitching around card and 'leaf' falling trails
pp:   Doodlebug Designs

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...