Saturday, April 8, 2017

I'm So Sorry (Paper Smooches 'Showers' Challenge)



My Entry for the Paper Smooches Showers Challenge

It's a rainy/snowy day here in Eastern Oregon so I am getting some therapy 'crafty' time. 

This is my second entry for the Paper Smooches April Challenge, which has a 'showers' theme.

Supplies Used:
 Stamps:
1. I'm Sorry Sentiment, from the Paper Smooches Word Up Set
2. Two stamps (flower head and stem) from the Paper Smooches Friendly Flowers Set
3. Picket Fence and Clouds from the Cornish Heritage Farms KH:5054Fum Summer Trees Set
Inks:
1. Copic markers, StazOn Jet Black

I tried 'fussy cutting' the picket fence - not my best skill with an exacto knife!
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

A.Rose said...

What a great card. So simple and darling! Love the clouds!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love this card! What a fun design- love the pink background! And I LOVE that picket fence! Super fab all around! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with our April challenge! I hope you play along again soon!

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...