Saturday, April 8, 2017

Color Thrown Down #437

My Entry

Color Throwdown Challenge #437

I stumbled upon a challenge site while blog surfing on this cold, dreary, icky snow/rain day.
I knew exactly which stamps I wanted to use.  Let's say, they have been waiting to be used and I needed a little motivation. 

So, I made a quick single layer card.  Nothing fancy.  I really just wanted to use this stamp set from Hero Arts, which reminds me so much of the Beatrix Potter illustrations. 

Such a happy reminder.  Over nineteen years ago I spent a few days/months getting ready for my first baby, Sami, and her nursery was decorated the Beatrix Potter theme.  Sigh.

Supplies: 
Stamps:  Chair, bunny and sentiment from the  Hero Arts 'Welcome Home' Set
Die:  Small stitched Oval stackables, Lawn Fawn
Copic Markers
Momento Ink

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...