Monday, September 4, 2017

Day 4 - Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge

Day 4 of the Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge

Close Up of My Card


Hello!  Or, better yet, Aloha!

This is day 4 of Kathy's 30 Day Coloring Challenge, and I can't believe I have made it this far - meaning, coloring each day and posting to the challenge site four days straight. I am not one of those artsy types that can color.  But, I am motivated to get my Hawaii album done and the challenge is an incentive.  Obviously this card is going off the beaten path of an album, but I had one of those 'awake at night brainstorms' so here it is. 

Supplies:
Background Paper:  Distress Inks:  Broken China, Scatttered Straw; Stamps: Beach Vibes:Keri Bradford Studio
Die: Lwn Fawn Scripty Aloha.  Cut twice and layered.
Pineapple:  Also from the Beach Vibes set and colored with Copics. 
Cardstock:  I think from Hero Arts (my bad - no memory).
Twine:  Stampin' Up.

About my blog appearance
I had to delete all the cute third party links that were being hosted on PhotoBucket because I did not see the benefit of paying $339 year for a hobby blog.  So, here we are.  Bare bones.  And, in need of design help:)

Thanks for the visit.
More later.  



No comments:

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...