Tuesday, October 17, 2017

SSS Wed. Challenge - Thinking of You: Memory Box

Thinking of You


Side View of Layers
This is my entry for the Simon Says Wed. Challenge - Thinking of You. Which ends tomorrow morning.

The challenge is featuring Memory Box supplies, and for this card I used the Tree Branch Circle die by Memory Box.

Other Supplies Used:
Hero Arts 'thinking of you' sentiment from the Hello Stamp & Cut set; watering Can Archival ink; four different layers of card stock (die cut image x 2, black background, and main card); and the water-colored image I created with Ranger distress inks, a white Uniball gel pen, and a 'mountain range' stamp from the Hero Arts 'Road Trip' set (stamped in different layers).

On the Home Front:
Rosie, our sweet kitty, is on my lap.  She hasn't been eating for days. Just sipping water. I am taking her to the vet this morning.  Jake came over last night (from school) to spend time with her and we face-timed with Sami (who is also off at school) so she could talk with Rosie.  We are preparing ourselves.  She has been 'huddled up', doesn't purr, and feels cold when we hold her.  If you have read this far, please send warm thoughts/prayers for her.  She came from the ranch to live with me six years ago when the kids said I needed 'someone' to keep me company when they weren't here.  My heart. 

1 comment:

Gayatri said...

Amazing background. Love it.Great card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Thinking of You Challenge. Gayatri xx

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...