Sunday, October 15, 2017

The Card Concept 79 - Giving Thanks



Challenge Image
Happy Sunday!
I got up bright and early today (well, yes, I wake up early anyway, but today I made an effort to get up much earlier) to get my Card Concept 79 project completed before hitting the road. 

My entry below was inspired by the neutral colors above - mainly the white pumpkins and gray.  And, the style I am using from the Card Concept blog is Style #2: Clean and Layered with white space.

Stamp Used:  Pumpkin from the Hero Arts Set 'Month November' from 2008 (I collected about half of the months!).

Other Supplies: Simon Says Stamp 'Giving Thanks' steel craft die; Patterned Paper from Cocoa Daisy September kit; twine from Stampin' Up, and cardstock from Stampin' Up, Copic marker #C0 use for the gray frame around the pumpkin and on the 'thanks', and pumpkin image stamped with Archival Ink 'watering can'.

Giving Thanks - Entry for Card Concept #79

About Today's Adventure:
Our weather forecast is showing a 'warmer day' today, as in the 60's, which is the highest temp for this past week. However, right now?  It's currently 25 degrees out!  Yet the sun is shining and our goal is to take a road trip, hike, have a picnic and chase fall colors. 

First up?  A stop at our favorite bakery to pick up Halloween treats to send off to my two college kids, and of course, a little sample snack for us! 

Thanks for visiting..

No comments:

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...