Saturday, February 23, 2019

No Stamping SSS Wednesday Challenge - Feb 20 2019

Two Cards Using Two SSS Dies
Dies Used:  SSS Woodland Tree and Happy Birthday

** Edited 4.5 hours later**  I found the dies! Pictured above:)



I know.. it's been over a year since I blogged!

With the ease of posting on Instagram and FB right from my phone this poor place has been dormant. Plus, well, last year was not one for much sharing, in terms of here.  It was a very crazy year with 'recovering' and changes.  But life is back on track now!  I guess you could say 2018 was the year of reflection.  My apologies.  However, thanks to the Wednesday card challenge over at Simon Says Stamp, I am dusting off the blog, and hopefully I will be here more often. 

The Feb. 20th Wednesday Challenge is to not use a stamp, and to use SSS products. So, here you have it.  I made two cards.  And, I set those darn dies somewhere and can't find them! 

I also tried using some ink blending with distress inks on the 2nd card, but had a 'mess' from the glue I used to put down the sentiment at top.  Hence, the black touch ups. Sigh...

Thanks for stopping by!

ps.  I think the first tree needs something, perhaps a bird added to it.  I'll work on that!  Funny what you think of when you can see your work in a photo!


If I find those dies, I'll come back and edit this post.



1 comment:

Kelly Warren said...

So nice to see you back here, Andi! Thanks for stopping in to see me!

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...