Saturday, August 10, 2019

August 2019 Paper Smooches challenge - Words

Paper Smooches August Challenge

Andi's August Entry - Make Today Great
Good Morning!

Last weekend I finally got to play with some of the newer Paper Smooches Dies and Stamps.
And, here I am, one week later, uploading one of my cards for the Paper Smooches August challenge 'Words'.

It takes me a while to post, due to working full-time,  managing a house on my lonesome, yard work, playing in my garden, and gosh darn it... this past Monday, taking my oldest to the airport 2 hours away so she could go back to school... 3,000 miles away. Sniff.  

OK. Back to the card....

I LOVE the PS Cuppa Sunshine dies and Sunnyville stamps! On my crafty desk right now are about six different die cut cups, all waiting to be assembled.

And, this sentiment 'Make Today Great'? As a morning person, it is my mantra, that and a good cup of joe.  

Supplies Used: 
Stamps: Sunnyville 'coffee steam' and sentiment.
Dies: Two different cups from the Cuppa Sunshine set.
Patterned Papers:  I used four different sheets from the Honey Bee 'The Bees Knees' 6x6 pad. Soooo cute!
Adhesive: Gina K Connect Glue (for the small/delicate pieces), Tombo tape runner for the bigger pieces.
Card Stock: Black: American Crafts; White: Neenah Solar 80#
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo black
Misti stamping guide


Notes:

The cup was made by cutting four different patterned paper designs, and a sold black.
Sentiment was stamped three times, to cut a nice dark image.

 Back to the sentiment:
I've been up since 4am. It's how I am wired! So far I have: washed dishes, slugged down 1 cup of coffee, tossed sheets in the dryer, and made this post. Ta Da! Just don't ask me to do these things after 8pm. Nope. Not going to happen. At night, I am a zombie and shut down..

And, now it is 5:43 am. So, off I go, to make today great!


No comments:

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...