Saturday, December 31, 2022

Hello Beautiful Last Day of 2022!

 


Good morning!

It's December 31st in my little world over here in Eastern Oregon. We have a new batch of beautiful snow. It's beautiful because it came down slowly, and straight throughout the evening. No wind. Just gentle, flowing, and peaceful.

I have to share that I have so many blog posts that I wrote that I have never published.  So even though my last published post was in 2021, I have so many words that I never shared.

For 2023 I hope to come back, and write again. And share some of those hidden words. 

My One Little Word is going to be Pause.

I'll share more of that later.

In the meantime, Happy New Year!

I have so many things to get done today to prepare for a Women's Retreat that I am co-hosting on Monday! I'll share that later too!

- Andi

No comments:

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...