Friday, January 27, 2023

Jan 23 thru 26, 2023: Palm Desert

 

Jan 26: Tommie and I along the hike near the Ritz Carlton
Palm Desert has a ton of hikes that start at the base of the mountain

Jan 26: Phil's lunch at Sherman's Deli. He ate most of it!

Sherman's Deli: A 'famous' spot

Jan. 26

Jan. 26

Wednesday, Jan. 25: I actually made dinner!
A sheet pan meal I found in my Instagram Feed
It was very tasty... 

Jan 25: Phil went and golfed 18 holes (well, actually only 15 because it got dark)
At Desert Willow Resort. Golf at this place is $150 per person.
I did not feel 'worthy' enough to play on the course so I did my own thing

Jan 25: My own thing was playing with Tommie and cooking dinner



Jan 25. Sunrises around here! 

Jan 24: This was another walk - the Butler Abrams Trail

Along the Butler Abrams Trail


Jan 23: Lunch find! Right next door to a golf store.
Super tasty Ramen place! 


My choice: Spicy Pork Belly Ramen


No comments:

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...