Friday, February 17, 2023

Home!

The view from my home office window

Out on my favorite solo walk/hike 

Top of Coyote Peak! 

Latest book to read. And my clock radio died, after 30 plus years!
So my Portmeirion clock is stepping in until my new one arrives.
I need one I can see in the dark.  

Photo through the windshield on 2nd day driving home - St. George area

Top of Coyote Peak -Wednesday, Feb. 15

Cross Country skiing at Anthony Lakes Mountain Resort yesterday
That's our friend Connie Sundbad with Phil

And me, yesterday's XC ski day

 We made it home on Tuesday, Feb. 14! Finally. 

I'm so glad to be home. I'm not made for this retirement stuff. I need something to do each day, that has purpose. I'm sure it would be different if I was in my own home, around friends, but let me tell you, doing 'nothing' all day, day after day, is not my thing.

I think I could do a 50/50 plan. Half work, half 'life'. 

And I need some breathing room. 

Thank God I am going back to work today.

No comments:

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...