Sunday, May 7, 2023

Bridal Shower for Sami, May 6 2023

The full moon going down at 4:30 am! 


If you know me, you know I get up at the crack of dawn. And, if I have a project/event? It's go go go!

Yesterday was that day for Sami's bridal shower. I got up at 4:30 am and I was 'at it' until 5:30 pm - but then I changed clothes and went to another event, got home close to 10pm, and poof! Today? I'm recovering....


But, back to the bridal shower! 

Sami's future MIL - Liz was a great help. She ordered some beautiful cupcakes to match Sami's wedding colors. She also brought a mimosa bar! Both were a hit! Along with petunias for the guests to take home. 

I provided the venue, did the invites, managed all the responses, arranged the games, prizes, etc. And decorated. Getting the house ready was my biggest challenges, since, well, it needed a good spring cleaning. Inside, and out. 

Thank you to all the ladies (15) that came to celebrate this special day. We even had Lane's 'Aunt Vickie' who drove from Vancouver, Washington, aunt Becky from the Tri Cities area, Liz, her daughter Lindsay, and Lindsay's mother-in-law who all drove 2 hours each way to be here. 

My family? It's just me here in Oregon. My sister Paula, who lives in Missouri, helped me with the centerpiece. 



Early morning decoration making... I ordered the sign some time ago!

Tissue Paper Flowers - before, and after

I also ordered a sash (Bride to Be) and robe for Sami. 

Love the flowers!
These match the ones she wants for her wedding


 

The beautiful cupcakes!



















Liz - Sami's future Mother in Law!






The bride to be and her fiancé Lane
Thank you Liz, for raising such a kind hearted man! 


One last shot of those lovely cupcakes! 

No comments:

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...