Sunday, May 7, 2023

Week in the Life - Thursday, April 28, 2023

 Thursday was one of my favorite days!

It was a lovely. Warmer than the other days.

I actually made a post on Instagram with my words and photos:

Here they are:





















1. I've been starting my days with the Hallow podcast. Trying to expand my knowledge and spiritual journey.
2. A beautiful flower on my office desk. (Ever since Phil was diagnosed with Cancer, I have flowers delivered every other week). 
3. Workout stash at my office. Teaching a morning stretch class at 630am.
4 Traveled 1.5 hours to a  dermatologist doc appointment. I had a mole removed from the bridge of my nose the week prior. 
5. Shopped for toilet seats. Geeze. Did not measure beforehand. Will need a do-over. This is for the 'Baker House' we are fixing up as a rental. 

6. First car wash of the season! Fancy place in Ontario with attendants!

7. Kittens, 10 days old
8. Created a few fun stenciled card panels - a new favorite dish cloth was used as inspiration.
9. In the garden! Asparagus peaking it's head!
10. Evening walk with Tommie.

Not captured:
1. I made a garlic butter shrimp pasta dinner so Phil had something to eat when he got home, late, from golfing.
2. Fields got ditched!
3. Bought lots of blue and white flowers for the back deck. Looking forward to yard time!
4. Started a documentary about Judy Blume. Wow! I only read her 'Are you there God...' book. I'm adding Key West to my bucket, for several reasons. She is my new hero.

No comments:

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...