Sunday, September 16, 2007
High 5! Congats Sandy!
This is a card for Sandy's '5' Challenge, and a RAK for her!
As you can see, the front 'peeks' through to the inside.
So, one of my ever so talented friends, Sandy, posted a challenge on her blog. She reached 5,000 hits, and put up a 'fabulous 5' challenge.... On the entries, you had to use 5 things:
An image, one piece of patterned paper, one piece of ribbon, one button and one flower.
To double an entry you needed to use the numeral '5' on the card. To be entered 5 times you had to use five of each of the previous items!
So, here is my entry above! Thanks Sandy!!! Congratulations!!!!
1. Patterned paper and card stock from Sept. Self Addressed Kit. Note: 5 strips of different patterned papers on front of card.
2. Stamps: Purple Onion Designs (note: the word 'high' is 4 separate stamps, a scallop stamp, a '5' stamp and an exclamation stamp! That makes 7 stamps...)
3. 5 little Prima flowers on 2nd patterned paper strip.
4. 5 Stampin' Up buttons; three on the third pp strip; 1 on 4th, and 1 on 5th.
6. Two colors of Stampin' Up ribbon, a total of 6 pieces... I used two colors per bow.
7. SU markers used to color 'High' letters
8. SU White Uniball pen to color in the '5' and exclamation point.
9. On inside of card: one more button, and I stamped the scallop again, on another piece of pp.
So! That's a wrap! Go to Sandy's blog to check out the awesome RAK she is giving to her winners! Woo Hoo!!!