Sunday, April 9, 2017

Another Card! Another Challenge... Anything Goes

April Challenge at A blog Named Hero

Scrap Lift View 1 - Welcome to our Home

Scrap Lift View 2 - With a cute prop on the left
Yes.  I did it again!  I am using this adorable Welcome Home set from Hero Arts, for another challenge.

The challenge over at the 'A Blog Named Hero' site, is anything goes.  I pulled some purple into the card, since it was in the badge above.

I can't take credit for this card design.  I was inspired by Linda W. over on the Hero Arts Flickr Site, by a card she made with this set.  This is a scraplift - when you get inspiration from someone else's work and 'borrow' their design.  I borrowed her layout of the chair, fireplace and bunny, and idea for the wall paper, and flooring.  I added a framed sign over the fireplace, and she had a piece of art on hers.  Thanks Linda!

Supplies:
stamps:
Chair, buny, fireplace and sentiment from the Hero Arts Welcome Home set.
Frame:  Imaginisce (cut down to fit)
Copics
PP from my stash





2 comments:

creative lady said...

Cute card, love the scenery with the bunny. Thanks for joining A Blog Named Hero.

Kelly Szafron said...

You created a very adorable cozy scene on your card, love the wallpaper. Thank you for sharing your card with us at A Blog Named Hero.

2023 December Daily : Monday December 5th

  Monday's Morning Adventure This word keeps showing up for me! Again. Hope.  This is Dukey! This is Carly Sami and Lane's Dirt Road...